Thursday, October 30

Horse Back Riding

Jed alway posing for the cameraDad

I have never been here but I know it is above My Gradmas house.


The Cowboy


Aaron and Shiela




Aaron has been horseback riding with my Dad and Family. She has been working with these horses because they do not get ridden so they need to be trained again to get used to people and everything. She has so much fun because she get to spend One on One time with my Dad. She loves being able to share her love of riding with him. And everytime she sees a smile on his face it makes her happy too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEE-HAW cowgirl!

Thomas family said...

Ummm, no one told me about your blog!! Looks great, I am so excited!!

melissa said...

I didn't know aaron liked to ride, I would love to go riding sometime!!! You could borrow one of our horses!!!