Sunday, October 26

Our Day!


My cancelation finally came through! It was the most special day. Andy and I were sealed last Friday, October 24th. I have never felt this close to the Spirit or my husband as I did on this day.

Aaron

What a wonderful experience to share this with Aaron. I love her so much and when this day finally came I could not believe it. We had been waiting for her cancellation for almost 2 years and when we got the letter telling us that we finally could be sealed together there was not anything that would make me more happy. Aaron truly is the one person that can make me happy and to be able to be sealed for time and all eternity makes feel so blessed. She brighten my everyday that I get to wake up next her. (If I don't fall asleep on the couch that is... SORRY AARON). My wife looked so beautiful that day being in the Temple.

Andy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaah - ya'll are so adorable!

Today Is My Day said...

It was a wonderful day. Thank you so much for letting us share it with you. We love you both!

*Danette said...

I am so happy for the two of you!