Tuesday, January 27

Two Years and she still likes me.
















Well it is our two year anniversary. Time sure does fly. It just seems like yesterday when I was
getting butterflys when I was around her. I remeber after just knowing her for a little bit that she would be the one for me. I had never felt like that toward anyone. Now two years later I love her even more. I am so proud to be able to say that she is my wife. I love to be able to share my life with Aaron. She is such a joy in my life.

6 comments:

J&LRodarte said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Life is more complete with Aaron in it Andy, I agree. Luv you guys!

Thomas family said...

Happy Anniversary! We love you both! Love the pictures!

Thomas family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
J&LRodarte said...

Congrats you two, wish you many more happy years to come.

*Danette said...

Congrats you two! We need to get together soon!

Anonymous said...

aaaw - that's just sweet :-) HAPPY ANNIVERSARY you two love birds! wishing you many more to come! love you - Ang