Monday, May 4

110 Pounds & Counting !!!

Before Surgery

This was 2 weeks after suregery and 40 pounds down This was 1 month after surgery about 70 pounds down




Well here is my first post about my weight loss surgery. First of all it is the best thing that I could have done for myself. That being said it is one of the hardest thing too. That first week after surgery was total hell for me. I could not drink water without it hurting and the doctor wanted me to drink 80 ounces a day which doesn't sound that hard but when you can only take a couple sips and feel full that is very hard. After that first week I have been doing a lot better. I still can't eat much but I don't feel hungry so that is good. I still crave the same things but, if I don't smell them or see them I am fine. I feel so much better it is unbelieveable, I have so much more energy and I don't have the aches and pains like before. I can't wait to see how much better I feel when I get down to my lowest weight. I don't know what that weight is but I want to get down to about 230 - 250lbs. But until next time here are some pics of before and after.

3 comments:

melissa said...

Way to go!!!! That is amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

go andy go!!! way to go little brother...literally!!

Thomas family said...

I am so proud of you!!! I can only imagine how hard this is for you but you are doing amazing! Love you!